Saturday 6 May 2017

MY OWN INITIAL IDEA SUBMITTED TO THE GROUP BLOG FOR CONSIDERATION OF THE STORYBOARD.

The idea I had put forward for the storyboard was the glitch interruptions of the news reporter, whilst the 2 vloggers were vlogging their journey. In the storyboard, I had asked the group if I could have 6 key appearances in the opening sequence. 
They said yes. 
However, this was changed later on, as we began editing our opening sequence on the iMac. My 6 appearances had changed to 5 appearances, and all of these shots were shown before the 2 vloggers had opened the door to the haunted room. 
This was advice from our media teachers that we should not show abrupt shots of the news reporter, when the 2 vloggers are in the middle of exploring the haunted apartment.
We had taken this information on board, and had adhered by it.

My contributions were the where, when and how my news reporting scenes / shots should show up in our "FOUND FOOTAGE" / "THE FOOTAGE" horror opening sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment