Saturday 6 May 2017

MY INDIVIDUAL RESPONSE TO PLANNING MEETINGS / EDITING PROCESS.

I believe that I was the active force of the group, in order to get things done. I had tried my utmost best to arrange meetings with the group, and had also sometimes failed and succeeded in doing this. 

When I had been able to plan meetings, we went through what steps we needed to go over next. I had been talking about who should complete and start the editing and filming process, and also the entire 
structure in general. I had been planning a formal meeting during lunch times once a week and also an informal meeting during 2 break times per week. This had enabled us to deliberate and catch up with things that needed to be done. This was a vital step for our opening sequence to be successful.

For the editing process, we had taken turns and had rotated the roles. Anam and Alex had mainly been doing the editing of the opening sequence. However, I also had 10 minutes of editing the scenes, after Alex, Anam and YouTube tutorials had taught me how to edit on Adobe Premiere Pro. I helped edit the vlogging scenes, but mainly the news reporting scenes. Editing was an ongoing process, as we kept making adjustments to our opening sequence everyday.



No comments:

Post a Comment